Narita Layover Page

What to do on that long layover....

In The Airplane

The flight attendants will pass out immigration and customs documents for Japan. Tell them that you are staying in Japan and that you need both customs and immigration forms. The immigration form is a "Disembarkation / Embarkation Card". In the 'reason for stay' and 'Address in Japan' sections simply put 'Transit'. Length of stay is one day.
You are here: Home In The Airplane